Monday, February 25, 2008

STASH REPORT

I must confess, I purchased fabric. I needed a couple more yards for the Suzanne Pratt swap. I also needed to get the fabric for the trim on Lu's shawl. While I was there this precious pink print spoke to me and I took the 1 1/2 yds left on the bolt so that I could get the 30% discount. Of course I needed more muslin for the Dear Jane Siggy Swap and a piece of pink fusion to go with my pink print. Total purchased was 8 yards. I did manage to use about one yard making the blocks for Suzanne Pratt. I suppose that makes me up by 6 1/2 yards

2 comments:

  1. sometimes that fabric just begs to come home with us. Ah well, that's what makes quilting fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work-group !
    Ciao, Marisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10