Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quiltathon March 1 - 2

This morning found me vacuuming......... Laundry almost done. Only two rooms left to bless and I will have the weekend free for sewing.

I am planning some meals now and I will begin cooking this afternoon. If all is well I will be set to go on Saturday morning.

Judy has once again planned a treat for us by organizing a QUILTATHON.......

I am going to use this time to assemble the Carolina Crossroads Quilt designed and shared with us by Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville fame.

If there is time I will work on the Block a Week Quilt designed and shared by Amanda Jean of Crazy Mom Quilts.

If I manage to get those two tops done I will feel that this year might turn around for me. Only being able to use one hand and the other one just a little has put a definite crimp in my plans.


This is going to be a great time had by all. Why don't you join us?

1 comment:

  1. Howdi Suze, I sent you the code for the Button! Let me know that it worked for you! I am plugging along getting ready for some serious stitching this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10