All in all it was a good weekend......... I did manage to get a number of things accomplished. Not everything that was on the list for sure but enough to keep me smiling.
I had hoped to have all 12 of these ornament covers finished but alas I only managed to complete 9 of them. If I get the last three done tonight, then tomorrow I can start making the ladders for the next 12. I think all I will need is 60 of them but I will not get a final count until later.
I am promising myself not to attempt this again.............
This is the fabric I selected for the HAD quilt Judy shared with us. As in the previous quilt, I found fabric for two quilts to make with this pattern. I am going to do them one at at time and get the full measure of satisfaction from each project.
This is the first block I completed. I find that I like to make one to look at as I make the others.
I was actually able to figure out what size the Geese were and I am using my "No Waste" flying geese. Our friend at Life's a Quilt did a tutorial for us and I like this method of making Geese the best.
You can see that I have begun the Geese for the rest of the blocks.