Monday, November 19, 2007

Something to Report

All in all it was a good weekend......... I did manage to get a number of things accomplished. Not everything that was on the list for sure but enough to keep me smiling.

I had hoped to have all 12 of these ornament covers finished but alas I only managed to complete 9 of them. If I get the last three done tonight, then tomorrow I can start making the ladders for the next 12. I think all I will need is 60 of them but I will not get a final count until later.

I am promising myself not to attempt this again.............

This is the fabric I selected for the HAD quilt Judy shared with us. As in the previous quilt, I found fabric for two quilts to make with this pattern. I am going to do them one at at time and get the full measure of satisfaction from each project.

This is the first block I completed. I find that I like to make one to look at as I make the others.

I was actually able to figure out what size the Geese were and I am using my "No Waste" flying geese. Our friend at Life's a Quilt did a tutorial for us and I like this method of making Geese the best.

You can see that I have begun the Geese for the rest of the blocks.


  1. Love your colors. I need to try that method for making flying geese.

    I must've missed the original post about those ornaments. I can't wait to see what they're going to look like.

  2. You just never cease to amaze me! Can't wait to see more of the ornament covers!


Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10