Friday, October 05, 2007

Last Night's Meeting

Last night was the Guild meeting. We had Mickey Lawler of Sky Dye fame as our guest speaker.

This is one of her latest projects. She had one that I will post later that was even bigger. This looks really hard but when you check out the next picture you will see that it is really a breeze. That fabric is painted by her and is simply stunning........... She uses fabric paints instead of fabric dyes. With the cost of that fabric I can't imagine cutting it. She will be giving a two day class starting today but alas, I must be at work.


Here is the back.................. As you can see, the top and bottom are one piece. Only the center is pieced. I really hope to try this some day after the big move..................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10