Monday, October 16, 2006

The Maple Tree on Main St.


Friday I got this picture of the Maple Tree on Main St. The color is not as intense as it has been in years past.

I had a very busy weekend and I still got very little accomplished in the sewing department. This is the change-over time of year and it takes longer to do the house blessing.

Summer clothes are washed and put away for the winter. Winter clothes are gotten ready to wear……. I located the flannel sheets and packed away the cotton ones till next season. Plants are brought in for the winter which means re-arranging the living room to accommodate them. I managed to get two rooms blessed and I still have my list. I intend to spend the next couple of afternoons completing these chores.

I did manage to get a good picture of the maple tree on Main Street. I hope to use this on my label for the quilt I am making……………….. I have all the alternate blocks cut out and ready to stitch. I hope to get some stitching done in the morning. I should be able to have this quilt top ready by the end of the week………….. I am looking forward to the next one.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I'd like to know more about "blessing your rooms."
Jeanne

Rebekah Smith said...

Oh, how I love that tree. It is so beautiful. I hope to see it again this spring when I visit you again.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10