Thursday, July 27, 2017

Start to Finish

Found this little knitted coin purse that was all done except for running the threads....  Found the pattern online but I am not too pleased with how it turned out.....




It is just the thing to put on my table to hold my thimble........


Finished the second of two tea towels for my flamingo loving friends...



Began the first stitchery of four to be the center square for the exchange blocks for the guild....



All cut out and ready to sew four cloth toys for the new babies in my life..........


Select half yard cuts to make this grocery bag for friends......  Great way to use up fabric and make room for more........



Cast on and began another baby sweater........  These are easy and fun to knit..........


Turned the heel on sock two.......... Jean will not need them till this winter and they should be finished by then.



Remember, blogging can be dangerous.........  I came across Triangle Gatherings on Lisa Bongean's blog and I was enthralled..............  This is the beginning of my first eight blocks.  You can find the information on the beginning HERE.......... 

The list of blocks is HERE..........


On the rack drying........ 


Now off to make a couple of cakes and maybe a loaf of bread while the roomba runs.........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10