Monday, April 17, 2017

Design Wall Monday

The last time Jean was here she shared a new block she had learned....... 

When asked to give a demonstration at the Guild this block came to mind...........

I have worked diligently getting some examples made..........  The book can be found on Amazon for those that are interested........  HERE




This was the first one I selected..........


All finished.........

This seemed a good choice for the next one.........



Needs washing to remove the chalk lines..........



The scallops looked attractive..........



Here it is ready to quilt and bind........


I have an idea for a set of place-mats that I will start today........  As long as I get one finished that will suffice for the meeting on Wednesday.......... 

Patchwork Times will lead you to more ideas............HERE

4 comments:

  1. Love those curves!! Such pretty runners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog since you were in Cape Cod!
    I have just caught up with your old blog entries. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice table runners. That looks like an interesting book.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10