Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Progress


Angie came yesterday......  She is helping me get some organization in a few areas....

Yesterday was the studio.....  She re-arranged and organized what was in there.....  Other than craft projects there are several other major projects to be accomplished......


It looks better already.......


At least I don't cringe when I go in the door....


I pulled some strips from my 2 1/2 inch drawer.........


Jean gave me this wonderful ruler made by creative grids.....  They are my all time favorite rulers.
You can place the tip of the ruler on a strip of fabric and cut with a rotary cutter......


I have a whole stack of strips ready to become hexagons.........  Maybe even squares...... 

The second ruler shown is a scrapmaster.  You can read more about it HERE....  I want to begin using some of the odd pieces I have.  As they say "Little and often completes a project"...


The Easter Bunny stopped by with a surprise for Lem and I..........


Look at all the wonderful items that were in that basket.....  Just what we needed.........



Temecula Quilt Company has started a quilt along......  She post new instructions every Friday.  I am late to this party but we shall see just how long it will take to catch up..........

You can join too if you go HERE...



Today is an appointment for Rebekah.  Tomorrow Lem goes to the physical therapist to see about a wheel chair........  His right leg is not working well now and that will help him get around...........

Not much sewing time left this week.........  We can see just what I can work in..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10