Monday, March 14, 2016

Design Wall Monday


Temecula Quilt Company is hosting a Quilt Along........  I started late but can report now that I am up to date...... 

I have several other projects that need to be completed but this weekend I decided to play with something for myself.........

Still using the scraps I bought from Homestead Hearth ten years ago..........


Lori at Humble Quilts mentioned a Quilt Along sponsored by Quilts by Cheri.......  I decided to start that one also.......  Only five blocks behind on that one so maybe I can be up to date before the next installment.............

Checkout Patchwork Times HERE for more lovely things to see.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10