Saturday, November 07, 2015

Where Were We????

Much has happened since I posted last that interfered with my stitching........... 

Just prior to my interruption I spotted this in the stack of projects........  I liked it when I first saw it and knew I wanted to make it...........



I started putting fabrics in a basket just for this project........  that was before we moved in 2011.....

Decided to select the fabrics and get this project in the fast track......


Selections made but I am short a few selections......  Maybe I will get upstairs and find the last few fabrics..........


I got the plants in before the weather turned cold.......  This sat on the front porch all summer.....  It must have liked it there because it bloomed several times.........  I finally got a picture of the blooms.......



Then the deadline for the birth of several babies arrived.......... 

This pattern is Elizabeth Zimmerman's Magic sweater.....  It was a joy to knit.....  Made a set of mittens and a cloth ball for a neighbor's coming grandson..... 


One of the Knit Witz had a grandson arrive several weeks ago..........  I made this set for her......  Added a magic cap to this set........  I am going to let her make her own ball......


For my sisters great grandson I made his first hoodie.........  Using fabric from his quilt I also made a cloth ball......



Now I am attempting to finish the flannel blankets and burp pads to add to these gift sets.........

Started another baby sweater yesterday while waiting at the Dr.'s office.....  Makes a break from the ubiquitous sock........

I might even get these things completed and wrapped and mailed.......  Imagine......

Lem's clavicle has not healed.  Rebekah's sodium is out of balance again....  Prayers are requested for both.........

Since my comment section will not work you can contact me at virginiasuze at yahoo dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10