Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Catching Up


This summer we invested in some help with the yard work.....

I had brick left over from building and planned to use them to mark flower beds and edge all around the house.....  Finally realized that I would never get it done on my own and found someone to assist..........

The entire front is edged and we moved the nandinas to the back making the front neater.........


The knockout roses are doing well on the front so I added a row of them to the side to cover the heat pump and give some color to that side.


The pecan tree that Marie gifted me is growing well.........



This is the back with the nandinas and they also trained the jasmine to go up the side...  I am hoping that one day it will cover the pergola.....


This is my focal point in the back yard......  The colors don't show well in this picture.....  It is a mixture of perennials and annuals to give color all season..........  I could add some mums in the fall and pansies in January........


A spot of color on the corner....  The jasmine on this side grows much better......


Doesn't the brick look nice....  It keeps the mulch from coming out when we get rain........








A touch of color by the garage door........


This is the damage I did to Rebekah's car when I turned into the driveway ...............




1 comment:

  1. Your home looks beautiful. Love the way you have landscaped

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10