Sunday, July 05, 2015

A Thing or Two

Jason came today to help with a few things........  He put this shelf over the washer and dryer for me...  Yes, I do know it is not centered......  It is where I wanted it to be..........



Add a few things and it looks so nice.......  My Tide Pods are in one canister and the Oxyclean is in another one....  Handy and it has show quality.......  The small lamp will be replaced as soon as I find one I like better...... 


A shelf near the floor in the pantry for my recipe notebooks.........  He also installed a door stop on the back door and the curtain rods for the dining room.......  I had purchased them several years ago and now that they are up maybe I will actually make the curtains.......


More sewing on the table runner that I knew would take No Time......  Silly me.....

I had enough fabric strips from the original runner to make two more stars and did not want to waste them.....  That meant making another set of small stars.....  One set still not quite complete........

Now to add the border, layer, quilt, and bind........  We shall see.........


I have finished quilting the flowers on my GFG and most of the border.......  I should be ready to sew the binding on tomorrow........

1 comment:

  1. How nice to have a handy man around for a bit! I love the idea of the canisters, and they look so much nicer than the Tide box/bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10