Monday, January 21, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Judy at Patchwork Times host Design Wall Monday........ You can see what others have done HERE ....This helps keep me on the right path instead of always starting something else......

As you can see not much has changed in months.........  I do hope that with the new year I will be able to get more done.........

The quilt is one that was begun in the fall ..............  The directions for a quilt block to be made for the Guild.
The clock kit to repair a clock that has stopped working........  Instructions on adding the Prairie Points to a quilt in the making........The basket contains the beginnings of a sweater for my sister...... It is sitting on the cross stitch ornaments I want to make for next Christmas..........

Now to stop typing and get started on fixing Marilyn's draperies.......





I did manage to finish another scarf last night.........  Well, not really finish........  I have to stitch the ends in place........  I have a bag full of them and hope to sew them all at one time.


4 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the signature blocks. Those would be great for a swoon quilt also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Any progress is progress in my book. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the blocks on the wall. I think they are very pretty and the colors are great. Nice scrap quilt idea. I have tons of projects going on at a time but somehow I get inspired to finish them and have a small UFO pile (7 tops to get quilted) and a few orphans. No getting bored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan... You have been soooo busy... I love the beginning of the quilt on the design board... I have made 8 of the scarf's for our botique at our quilt show... I should learn from you and keep a list so I can check things off when I am done... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10