Tuesday, November 20, 2007

STASH

I am new to quilting........... I don't have the stash that some of my friends have acquired. I still have too much. I see a pattern or quilt I want to make and I get the fabric "Right Then" to make it. I then take it home and put it in a plastic tote......... After some time I begin to feel crowded among the stacks of totes with future quilts..............

I have stopped swaps............... I have signed on for my last BOM until I have completed the ones I have accumulated............... I no longer do mystery quilts............. I never like the ending on those.

I will continue to do the Hour A Day quilts. They are so easy to do and I get a great quilt when I am done.................

I will however be joining Judy in her Stash Reduction program. Anyone else want to follow along?

1 comment:

JudyL said...

Whatever you do, don't end up with the mess we all have whose stashes are overflowing! Glad you're joining us.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10