Friday, August 10, 2007

My Wonderful Husband

I was able to take the pictures for today's blog and post them all by myself today. Usually I take the picture and then pass the camera along to my wonderful husband. He then emails the picture to me at work and when I get my break I can post my pictures. Last week he mentioned that the price of cameras had gone down quite a bit since we bought our first one. At which time I said that I had always wanted one of those cute little cameras for my very own.

Yesterday he emailed me that the mailman had brought me a surprise. I thought it was the beads I had ordered to finish the ornaments. Little did I know that he had ordered a Canon SD 1000 complete with extra battery, picture card, carrying case and mini tripod..............

This morning I was able to take my pictures and download them myself........ Isn't he just the best........................

5 comments:

  1. Yep he's a keeper. You'll have lots of fun with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dreamboat! Word of advice: start taking the camera with you everywhere you go. You will start seeing photo ops at every turn. I even use mine when shopping (for furniture or some other item I want to be sure to recall accurately when I'm back home). When you start thinking of what makes a good subject, you will "see" everything so much better. I find it a very creative tool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jane Ann. The camera now lives in my purse. You never know when a photo op will pop up. Dad did really good this time! Ole R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a keeper - I love having my own camera. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. Aren't these cameras great. The world will just open up for you now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10