Monday, June 05, 2006

Since I am keeping this list as a form of log of TO DOs and HAVE DONE’s you can see that there is some carry over from the weekend…….

I would like to finish one set of Row Jane swap blocks.

I would like to get my pictures taken and up to date on this blog.

I would like to get all the used paint cans together and ready for disposal on June 10th.

and a few additions for the week……….

One Dutch Treat Block

One hour on Pat’s Wedding Sampler

One 10x10 block on The Rose

Finish ribbed front band on Burgundy Vest

Finish 5 GFG flowers

Complete Attendance Report

Organize BOM notebooks

Update WOBQ notebook

Update Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler notebook

Finish Blue Velvet Bag

The NUMBER ONE PRIORITY now is the Bookmark for Rebekah. That must be done in the next 2 weeks…………………..

I did manage to update the downloading of my online BOM’s, WOBQ and Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10