Monday, April 05, 2010

I managed to finish the first green top.................



Now to begin work on the second one. It is obvious the difference in the greens. Only 10 more blocks and this one will be done. If I could do one block a day I could finish this in two weeks but I seriously doubt I can do that. My sewing time gets interrupted with other responsibilities.


This weekend I put the final stitches in the Nine Patch quilt. It is in the car now and after work I will take it to Murray's to select the piping and binding fabric. I just might get a quilt finished this year.

I also took the time to stitch the stem in place on block seven of Country Cousins. It is a beginning.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the first green top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... WOW.. It can out beautiful.... Congradulation for getting this done... I just love it... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10