Friday, April 09, 2010

The Thangles BOM from Emily's Quilt Cupboard came in this week so I have these blocks to make.


I finished the hand quilting on the nine patch and purchased the cording and fabric for the piping and the binding.


I got the flowers on Block 7 of Country Cousins.

I still need to add the hanging sleeve to the Quilt I finished for Rebekah..... I wonder if I will have time this weekend to do any of these things.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like some projects for the weekend...hope you have time for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never worked with thangles, but they do look like fun. I am anxious to see how the piping looks on the binding, please give us a close up of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... Congrat's in finishing the the quilting on your quilt....I know what goes into hand quilting... And, that is a larg quilt.. I just love it.. You are too much... and so far ahead of me... You are great to keep so many projects going... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you quilt the 9 patch? Can you show us a close up? And how are you going to do the binding with 2 fabrics? I seem to have lots of questions today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your 9 patch quilt - those fabrics for the binding are perfect! How big will it be when done?
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10