Friday, April 02, 2010

Lem and Wade Hamilton had a tiring day yesterday. I will confess that I sat holding the needle more than I stitched with it. At least we had a start on being ready for a showing this morning.
I even had a few minutes to go upstairs and trace the design onto interfacing for the next block. I have my fabric selected and if all goes well I can get the pieces cut out tomorrow. I might even get four of five rows together on the first green quilt.






2 comments:

  1. It is fun to steal a few minutes to muse and work on a new project...poor guys look like they are exhausted! Hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. I like your fabric selections.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10