Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Block seven is now complete. At last I am past the half way point. Tonight I will work on block eight................



5 comments:

  1. Jean :)11:01 AM

    Hi Susan... How beautiful... I love your choice of fabric's... Great job... I will start mine tomorrow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is just so pretty! The bird adds so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Your Country Cousins is really beautiful. I am sitting here grinning from ear to ear, because I scrolled down and saw the name of your dog! I sat here thinking "Why do I know that name?" and then it hit me.....Charles and Scarlett's little boy! Hilarious. Thanks for the smile, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The block looks great. That bird looks very difficult to do and you did is very nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10