Monday, April 19, 2010

Here it is............. Block eight................ I am amazed that I have 2/3 of the center of this quilt complete. I need more interfacing before I finish the last four blocks so I am putting this aside until I go shopping again.





Here are eight of them together. I am really liking this quilt.





I like to get up on a weekend morning and go upstairs and sew and sew and sew. Lately I have not been able to do that as much as I would like but I do have a few hours each evening to do some hand work.

Since I am putting the Country Cousins quilt on hold for a bit I looked around for something else to stitch in the evenings. No, there is no shortage of projects but I did want something that had already been started and was easy to get to and left little mess in the studio when block prepping was required. Of course, my Jan Patek BOM from 2008............ I have some of those blocks done so why not do a few more. I got one prepped and ready to start on tonight. One good thing about Jan Patek. Her designs are more unstructured so being a bit off adds to the design.




1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10