Monday, April 12, 2010

Not much of a showing for the weekend. I did get the kitchen chores done and the house blessing complete and all the laundry finished.

I even managed to find time for a wee bit of stitching.

The Thangles were the chosen to work on first. On the left is the February block that I completed last month. The middle blocks are the March blocks. One in the Thirties fabric from the BOM and one in the blue and white that I had at home. It is just as easy to make two as it is to make one. The third block is the Thirties BOM. I never got the second blue and white block made. Maybe that can get done during the week.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love the blocks that you made... I can't keep up with you... Keep up the great job.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that red star block
    great blocks, good for you cleaning sometimes we just need to do that instead of quilting , I know doesn't seem right but aren't you happy its done now!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't you love thangles--I used to like triangles on a roll better but I'm using thangles now and really liking them! love your blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10