The next shots are of different sections of the quilt top. You can double click the picture and it will enlage.
Now to get the border cut and ready so that I can applique the quilt to it... Then layer and baste, quilt and bind. This quilt will be on my lap for some time to come .
I am astonished that I have gotten it together. Hanne is right. If you just keep working on something it will be finished.
Your GFG quilt is amazing, Susan! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteNow if this isn't my inspiration, nothing is. I'm so thrilled for you. Can you tell I'm excited because I know just how much time and labor you've put into this quilt.
Hi Susan... WOW!!!! What a lovely quilt the Grandmother Flower Garden is... I love the colors you used... There is light at the end of your tunnel... What a great feeling to be almost done...I know hand quilting will take a while ... but, as you said ... Keep at it a littel every day and it will be done before you know it... Great job.... :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous, Susan. I love the colors; it's going to be just beautiful when you finish it!
ReplyDeleteWhat great eye candy! Wow -- your hexagon quilt is amazing. I look forward to seeing it finished. The pin cushions are nifty. Just curious, what do you use to stuff your pin cushions with? And, do you stuff them so they are "tight" or are they softer? (Does that even make sense?) Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI wondered how you would finish it. My GFG is not as far along, but I think that is a great idea to applique it down on fabric. Thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteThis looks wonderful! Appliqueing it down will be ideal to show off the rosettes.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow! This looks absolutely fabulous! You have done a great job! Hope you have fun removing all that paper ;o)
ReplyDelete