This is the first Buckshot pincushion. The pattern calls for a button on top and I think I need something to put on the bottom. Not really sure here. I tried a button but I wasn't happy with the way it looked. I really need to find my glue gun and just glue the button on top and a piece of felt on the bottom. No hurry here, I do have a few more to turn and stuff.
And this morning I got the last eight setting blocks one step closer to being complete. At this rate I might even have something for my design floor on Monday.
Hi Susan... I just love the two pincushions... Instead of felt on the bottom... Try the no-skid rubber sheets ... I am not sure of the name but, it is the material that I used under the pincusion that I gave you for Christmas... It works great... You are just moving on with the green squares.. Can't waite to see it finished... :)
ReplyDeleteI love pincushions, but have never tried to make any. Yours are adorable and look very usable, too.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing the results on your design floor.