Friday, March 05, 2010

I have taken the papers out of part of the GFG. Now I need to wait until Vickie and I can get together and cut and place the borders. My plans are to applique the quilt to a flowered border so that I won't have to use half hexagons or put on a small bias binding. Vickie has a large surface that is tall enough to make it easy to work on. She also works 50 hours a week and takes care of a home and family. She has so little time for her own creative projects and it is so good of her to help me with this.

While I am waiting for a break in her schedule I have looked around for something quick to stitch at night. Happily today is the first Friday of the month and Kaaren at The Painted Quilt posts a free embroidery on the first Friday of the month.

This morning we woke up to snow. Not much, but more than I wanted to deal with in order to get to breakfast with the girls at 8:00 AM. Instead I went back to sleep and did not wake up until 8:00. Then I realized that today was The Day so I went upstairs to print off this month's offering. I have it traced and all ready to start stitching tonight.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... You are quick... Not like you do not have enough to do... You are amizing... 46 degrees today for us... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10