Monday, January 25, 2010

This weekend I actually got upstairs to sew for a few hours. I picked up right where I left off in WHAT WAS THAT..............SEPTEMBER? My how time flies.

According to the directions I had two hours or four borders left to add to this quilt. I got one added this weekend. Perhaps I can get this quilt finished before February comes and I can get it sent of to be quilted.



5 comments:

  1. nice looking quilt.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm at the same stage and stalling on the borders...let's finish up these QFAH projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks nice - blue and white always looks nice together. I have some blocks on the design wall since about the September before you, so don't worry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean M. :)10:56 AM

    Hi Susan....The quilt is looking great with that border added on... This quilt will be great for a boy's room... I love the simplesity of it... You do such great work... Keep stichen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty quilt. but i'm trying so hard to finish stuff without starting anything....
    kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10