Well, here it is. Eight rows completed and I have begun to baste the background for row nine.
Not much accomplished this week. It all started at 5:00 AM Wednesday morning when my dreaded back problem came back with a vengeance. I do have medication for that but it makes me just as incapacitated as the back problem. The pain is better but the nausea is terrible. I stayed in bed till the last minute before getting ready for work. I stayed at the office for a few hours but then I had to come home. Lem tucked me in and took care of his own meal that night.
Thursday was better but I still felt like I had been run over by a rather large truck. Once again Lem cooked for us. He really is a darling.
Today we are much better and I have hope that the weekend will give me more time to rest.

I don't know what your back problem is, but do yo have a TENS machine? You put that on with a hot pad for 20 minutes and it really helps ease the pain. I love mine and it was covered by my medicl insurance from work.
ReplyDeletei love your Grandmother's Flower Garden - very pretty! Hope your back pain is getting better!
ReplyDeleteKris
Susan, I remember the night you fell and hurt your back. Such a long time ago. I pray your pain goes away very soon.
ReplyDeleteKaye
Your quilt is gorgeous. I am so sorry for your back. I know about this for sure.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan...the quilt is comming along great... I just love it... What a wonderful job you are doing in it....:)
ReplyDeleteNow, you are one lucky lady to have such a great husband... Take it slow and I feel you pain... It is no fun to have a back problem... get plenty rest... Take care of yourself... :)
I am so sorry you have been in such pain, and hope by now your are feeling much better. Your quilt is coming along great.
ReplyDeleteHope your back is all better, Sue! Your GFG quilt is beautiful.
ReplyDelete