Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There will be no picture of the doggie sweater I knit for Wade Hamilton. It did not turn out well. It would not fit. I am sure I did something incorrectly.

I have given it some thought and I am going to try again. Perhaps this time I will be more successful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sounds like my knitting...hope it turns out this next time! I bet it is still cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to knit a sweater for our dog (mini doxie)...but haven't gotten around to it...not that she would wear it, lol!
    thanks so much for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!
    I do so hope that your back gets better and will remember u in my prayers
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10