Monday, November 23, 2009

I got Wade Hamilton's coat all made. Doesn't he look sweet? I could not get him to pose. I had another picture but somehow I deleted it accidentally. Oh well, you get the idea. I do have one problem however. There just is not a lot of room under him and when he relieved himself he wet the straps holding the coat on. I will have to rethink this. I think I have a plan re-make it a bit so that he can wear it without having to wash it each time.



I found this pattern at MiaandMaddie's blog and thought I would give it a try. It is almost completed. I keep looking at it and I am not too sure it will fit but time will tell. Of course this means that I am still not working on the two projects that I need to work on but I will get back to them soon.



The dishwasher has developed an occasional leak. Wanting it to last a bit longer I am now washing the dishes by hand. That meant I needed a dish drain. They sure have improved in appearance over the years. Lem and I went to TJ Maxx on the way to the grocery store this weekend. This is what I came home with. I paid for it and as we were leaving Lem suggested it could be my Christmas present................ For some reason I don't think that will work.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I just love the coat you made for Henry Wade.... He is so cute in it.... :)
    And, tell Lem I said that the dish drainer should not be a Christmas present... If that is the case then he should do all the dishes from now on, ha, ha.... Just kidding ... Jean :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10