Thursday, November 19, 2009

I will need to take a detour. The weather is getting colder and Wade Hamilton will need something to keep him warm on his nature walks. This is the pattern and fabric I bought last January.



After checking it out I decided that what I really needed was just something to keep him warm. All the extras could wait till next time. Here it is all cut out. Of course I did not have any interfacing or Velcro. I stopped at the shop on the way home from work yesterday. Perhaps this weekend I can get at least one coat made and the next time I can be more creative.


I will confess that I think it might be a bit large. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10