A week from Tuesday is Pickle so I will keep it until after then so that I will have something for show and tell.
I got out my Bears in the Farmyard quilt and began to refresh my memory. The truth is that it is easier to stay with a project till the bitter end than it is to try to remember exactly where you stopped. I also discovered that I failed to print all of the instructions. I am pleased that Judy has them for sale on her blog. She has patterns for sale and some for free. I will be sending this quilt to her for quilting. Every single pattern I have used that Judy designed had given me a quilt I really liked. Every quilt she has quilted for me has been exactly what I liked. And she cooks too................VBG
I did get the basement finished Saturday but yesterday turned into a social day. Lu came over for breakfast after church. She left and I cleaned up the kitchen and then Vickie came for a visit. It was delightful to have two friends stop in for a chat.............
Instead of finishing the garage I am going to see just how much quilting I can get done on my little nine patch.................... I want to have that quilt all finished before Pickle meets. I plan to snuggle under that quilt in the evenings when I am sitting in my chair.
What a gorgeous quilt! It will be to see it when it is quilted...and fun for snuggling.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Can't wait to see it quilted.
ReplyDeleteKris