Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men Do Often Gang Aglee

And that sure happened to me today. I had planned to come home after the house was shown and get busy finishing the basement.

After 1 1/2 hours of errands, getting supper started in the crockpot and putting away the groceries, I was just too tired. I tried for a short wee toes up but Wade Hamilton had other plans. Lem mentioned that we were low on bird food so we made one more trip out for that and I stopped for more milk. I was worried about the yogurt I was making being too much but the truth is that it is too good to resist.......... I made more on Thursday and I think I will need to make more again on Monday.

When we stopped for the burgundy for the Beef Burgundy, I asked if they by and chance ever sold those nice cigar boxes they had.......... He actually had two and gave me both of them........

I am delighted with them............ Now to go back downstairs and cook something for the Honey and Wade Hamilton. They have finished off what I fixed last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10