ox·y·mo·ron
ˌäksəˈmôrˌän/
noun
noun: oxymoron; plural noun: oxymorons
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction.I get teased a bit because when we get together I do not use paper plates......
I have about a dozen desert plates that belonged to my mother and we use them daily..... I am not trying to save the ecology but it is easy for me to use them and put them in the dishwasher. I use real plates for meals for the same reason.... I just prefer them to disposable.....
Susan pointed out that the china plate with a real fork did not exactly go with the bottle of water with a pink John Deere cover......... Oh Well......... such is life.........
Small group this Tuesday...... Susan, Georgina and Marilyn.......... Fleming came in later but I had already taken the picture.....
Thought about what evening project I wanted to do next.......... I have wanted to make Jean's socks.. She bought the yarn last year and I want her to have warm feet this winter..... Finally got out the swift and ball winder to prep the hank of yarn......
Now to pick the pattern I want to use........... Something special for Jean.........
LOL! I think the pink John Deere goes perfectly with your lovely desert plates! Thanks to you, I got out my GFG and worked on it yesterday!!!!!
ReplyDelete