Monday, July 13, 2015
A Finish or Two.....
At long last the GFG is finished......... The last stitch complete..... And now I have it on my bed.......
I plan to move it to the guest room later but for a bit I will enjoy it myself....
It took ten years from start to finish but much happened in between stitches..............
I also completed my contribution for Fleming's shower...... The letters will be hung over the table with the gifts with a ribbon..........
Now on to finishing the smocked dress for Summer.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Oh my gosh - your quilt is AWESOME!!!! and it's FINISHED!!!!! Mine is still sitting in a lonely bag, waiting patiently for me to come back. But, it has only been about five years . . .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful GFG! Congratulations on the finish!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! That's one of my favorite patterns. (not that I ever made one)
ReplyDelete