On Wednesday a couple of friends came over to baste a quilt......... We had a grand time......
We basted till noon, then broke for lunch......... Grilled chicken salad sandwiches with deviled eggs...
and a lovely plate of fruit.....
with sweet potato pie for dessert.............
Friday was a trip to the library and a stop at Happy's.........Picked up this flower arrangement along with the witch.....
a photo holder for my pictures......
this is a close-up
a jacket for the fall.........
with a bit of sparkle added.............
and this delightful wee lamp......... just perfect in the kitchen...... well for now at least...
and a couple of planters...... I am always on the lookout for planters because when my plants reproduce I give away the excess....... These were just two dollars each.....
Then I found that the necklace my sister gifted me was a perfect match for the jacket (the color is off in this picture.)
I finished the scarves for Jean and started the scarves for Beverly.....
I went upstairs to pull fabric for Rebekah's Flamingo........... I hope to get it done next week.... I am going to try machine applique for this project.....
and if all goes well I want to make a journal cover....... I have the fabric selected for a dozen of them.... Time to start thinking about wee gifties for Christmas.........
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......