Monday, September 29, 2014
Design Wall Monday
At long last I have accomplished my goal.......... I began this quilt and stayed with it till the end.....
It is wonderful to have a finish and so quickly too.......... Now to find a place to hang it..........
I tried a few embroidery stitches........I think it looks simply delightful.....
Now this week I need to make two more table toppers....... I found four more autumn charm packs and I can use them up by making a table topper for Kim and Amanda.......
Lots of others are posting delightful pictures..... Go to Patchwork Times to see them.....HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Your stitching is beautiful. Love your fabric choices for these blocks.
ReplyDeleteThat is just adorable. Wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great Halloween quilt. And done by hand, even.
ReplyDeletePerfect for the season. Love it!
ReplyDelete