Monday, May 05, 2014
Design Wall Monday
I am trying to clear out some almost finished things in the studio....... I came across this dress that just needed the hand work so Saturday I finished it up..........Complete with a covered hanger and a stuffed kitty...
I just found out that a friend has a granddaughter and this is the perfect gift for her.
I saw something on Pinterest about making bags our of feed bags and such........ Lem emptied this bird seed bag on Saturday and this morning I made a tote from it......... Only took about 30 minutes..... I plan to put it in our closet and use it to hold things I am going to give away.............. When it is full I can drop bag and all off at Salvation Army............
Now head over to Patchwork times to see what else is happening............HERE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Neat idea about the bag. Did you sew it or use glue or duct tape? I've made something similar with duct tape but wasn't thrilled with it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea about the bag! And to have a "Donation bag" and just take the entire bag when it's full. Thanks! Your little dress, hanger and friend are adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bag! Your dress is beautiful. I have a similar one in white that's partially finished and on my list for this year....
ReplyDelete