Saturday, May 10, 2014
This Past Week
We started the week by picking up my Wedding Sampler from the framers.....
It looks so much better in real life......... I am so delighted with it and it is hanging in the dining room....
I got a bit of knitting done in odd moments...... Not sure what I am going to do with these caps.... Anyone out there know who I can give them to?
On Wednesday when Lem and I went to Greenville for physical therapy we stopped to get the column I wanted from A C Moore...........
I think I will look into some of the granite paint for it.......... It fits and fills that spot perfectly.....
I have also been working in the attic for a couple of hours each morning......... I hope to have it organized on day this year............
I am also working on the Nativity each day............
A little here, a little there and soon you are done..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Thread and I
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.
Ecclesiastes 9:10
Ecclesiastes 9:10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment.......