I have decided to have a play day instead of spending most of my time downstairs being Susan Goodwife.......
I came upstairs, lit a couple of candles and looked around at the disaster I have made in the studio. Much clearing out to be done here but I am going to stitch a bit instead........
I have finished two hexagons for my dresser scarf.......... I thought one looked rather lonely but perhaps if there were two maybe they would multiply.......... Time will tell.
They are both beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely and your box you are very organized, wish I was
ReplyDeleteNice, I see more lovely fabric in your box.
ReplyDeleteVery clever how you have your hexies displayed---looks like you have some more ready to be made up.
ReplyDeleteBoth are beautiful.
:) Carolyn
I like the prep box of hexagons. They look quite inviting!
ReplyDeleteA nice way to spend a dreary day. We had a snow day today, but I ended up spending most of the day and evening shovelling. I did work on my flowers between shovels.
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... The hexies flowers are going to make a lovely scarf for you dresser.... You are sooooo organized... Maybe some will rub off on me... LOL :)
ReplyDeleteYour candles look so inviting. There is something about a candle that just warms up a room, even if it does not give off a lot of heat.
ReplyDeleteSchönes Paar :o)
ReplyDeletenice candles and hexies. I think they do multiple
ReplyDelete