What a lovely gift! Over here in the UK we only send Valentines to husbands, boyfriends or partners. I forgot that you're much more inclusive in the USA! You can't have too much love, so spread it around!
Hi Susan... Your Breakfast Cllub will nlove what you are giving them... What a lovely job on the needle work and the heart shape pin cushion... I know your hands are never idel... Lovelyn job... Happy Valentine's day to you and yours.... :)
What cute pincushions. I hope you have good weather so you can get together.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pin cushions Suze - I bet the receivers will be thrilled :-)
ReplyDeleteAnother cross-stitch piece ... lovely!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift! Over here in the UK we only send Valentines to husbands, boyfriends or partners. I forgot that you're much more inclusive in the USA! You can't have too much love, so spread it around!
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... Your Breakfast Cllub will nlove what you are giving them... What a lovely job on the needle work and the heart shape pin cushion... I know your hands are never idel... Lovelyn job... Happy Valentine's day to you and yours.... :)
ReplyDelete