Here they are............two wild turkeys............. wandering around my front yard........... just in time for Thanksgiving..........
They really are safe because I am not sure I know how to clean a turkey for cooking although I did help my Aunt Irene clean a chicken for supper once...........
Hi Susan... First of all I realy enjoyed our visit.... Sorry it was so short but you know how it is... I could spend all day with you... WOW!!! to see wild Turkey's up close is wonderful... I do not think I could eat one but who knows... Love the pictures... :)
Hi Susan... First of all I realy enjoyed our visit.... Sorry it was so short but you know how it is... I could spend all day with you... WOW!!! to see wild Turkey's up close is wonderful... I do not think I could eat one but who knows... Love the pictures... :)
ReplyDelete