I prefer to wait till after Thanksgiving to think about Christmas but this year I need to make most of my gifts.......... And that takes time.......... So I have begun already..... I know you are wondering just what this could possibly turn into.......... We shall see............
I cant wait to see what it turns into!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see what you make. I've been working on a handcrafted Christmas also but since I don't have much time to sew I had to start quite some time ago.
ReplyDeleteYou got me curious Susan. Isn't red and white such a classic?
ReplyDeleteHi Susan... I am excited to see what you are making... I know it will be wonderful... You alway come up with great things... :)
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to see it done! I'm going to TRY and make a lot of Christmas presents this year again - we'll see how far I get....haha. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteKris