This is the fifth day of rainy, cold, windy weather. As I have said many times before, I am a sunshine girl and in this weather it is a struggle to remain pleasant.. This is the view out of my studio window.....................
And this is my only offering for my Hexagons on Wednesday. Yes it is a sad showing but perhaps next week will be better...............
Hi Susan... The weather here is 60's and no rain.... I love rainny days so I would make my way to the sewing room... love the lonly hex... I know you are busy and at least you got one done and that is one more than yesterday.... :)
Hi Susan, I really like your bloom this week and I think you did great, considering it is ONE flower wednesday! :) I am looking forward to seeing your previous posts as I have been away for a bit.
Hi Susan... The weather here is 60's and no rain.... I love rainny days so I would make my way to the sewing room... love the lonly hex... I know you are busy and at least you got one done and that is one more than yesterday.... :)
ReplyDeleteHi Susan, I really like your bloom this week and I think you did great, considering it is ONE flower wednesday!
ReplyDelete:)
I am looking forward to seeing your previous posts as I have been away for a bit.
There might only be one but it is a sweet little flower
ReplyDeleteA very lovely flower it is.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet flower I am sure more are to come! Thank you for sharing. Carolyn :)
ReplyDeleteWe are having a week of sunshine and in the mid 50's. Your flower is lovely Susan!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a great showing. I have nothing to show for today. Lovely hexagon.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to see your one hexagon. Hope to see more next week.
ReplyDeletewww.quiltsampler.blogspot.com