Then in spite of saying earlier that I would finish the last embroidery in the basket first I decided to fill it up again for evenings of stitching pleasure. There were a few gifts I wanted to make and some other UFO's that needed moving along toward the finish line.
The first one in the basket is the Country Cousin blocks that I want to add a few embroidery stitches to.
A couple more dishcloths that I uncovered needing the ends run..........
I am taking this apart and doing it again. It is not sewn straight and is annoying to look at. I want to hang it this fall so I am having another go at finishing it correctly.
Six placemats that need to be appliqued..................
And four dishtowels to be stitched.
Not to forget that I have knitted up the loose yarn and now can tuck this pair of socks into the sock sack that Peg made for me.
Hi Susan.. WOW!!!! You have been busy.... I love the colors on the drooping daisies... You have so much going on, but it is a good thing... This way you get a break from one project... :)
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, girl, you have really been busy! I love both colorways on the socks. What's the yarn? Sorry about your job; maybe that means your house is about to sell?
ReplyDelete