I worked on my small Irish chain quilt but it is not yet done.
I finished quilting the bottom piece for my basket. I did the machine quilting on the top piece and sketched in a bit for the hand quilting on the embroidery. I cannot draw anything but I did try a bit of freehand design using Kaaren drawing as a guide. Thank you Kaaren for giving us a lovely design every month to stitch. You can visit her at The Painted Quilt and join in on the fun.
I want to stop at Murray's tomorrow for some rickrack and bias tape to finish the edges. There is one small scrap of the fabric left so I must improvise the binding.
I even got the applique done on the second wallhanging. It is layered and basted and ready to quilt.
Judy at Patchwork Times has many more friends sharing what is on their design wall today. Check it out for inspiration.
Hi Susan... I just love the pair tree... It is beautiful.... Sorry toe hear that you are not feeling so well...Enjoy yourself... :)
ReplyDeleteI think you must take the sleep medication more often! You certainly seem to have acieved such a lot with extra sleep! Seriously, sorry you've not been well - itchy skin is awful, and doesn't get the sympathy it deserves.
ReplyDelete