Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sometimes I need a little diversion. Earlier I posted getting these pincushions cut out. Now when I pause from the GFG I turn a few of them. The pattern for the Buckshot Pincushions can be found on the Marcus Brothers website.



Daisy Quilts has a tutorial for a hexagon pincushion that looked interesting. I found the template for printing the hexagons for this project at moxieideas.com.


I did find time to begin assembling the setting blocks for the first Green Star Quilt. How nice to be getting things done again.

3 comments:

  1. Jean M. :)12:51 PM

    Hi Susan.... The two pincushions are going to look great... I love the materials that you picked out for them.... Can't wait to see them done and posted... Have fun stiching... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors you have chosen for your pincushions. I will wait to see them done, that will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look great! and thanks for the link back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10