Monday, January 04, 2010

Our next door neighbor came up for the weekend. They live in NJ and rarely get to the Cape. The last couple of times they were here were weekends I had baked and was able to share something with them.

On Saturday she came over with this lovely present.



What a lovely presentation of goodies. There are even rolled cookies in that tin.


This is what what I came to work in today. It started snowing Saturday afternoon and did not stop till Sunday night. It looks pretty but doesn't travel well.








Even though I was unwell yesterday I did manage to get the First Friday Freebie (button on my sidebar) printed and ready to stitch. I am taking a break from my GFG to finish this little treat.



2 comments:

  1. You've gotten some pretty snow - hope it warms up for you! So glad you had a Merry Christmas. Wade Hamilton is so cute waiting patiently and looks so cozy wraped up in his blankie!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, and love your ideas, so will come back this afternoon for a better look, it's time for lunch now

    Happy Room Diana in England
    www.dianashappyroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10