Friday, January 08, 2010

The first week of the new year is past. Time to report how well I did. I did get the bed made every morning and everything put away each day. I cooked good meals and left for work each day with a clean kitchen and plans for the evening meal.

I even managed to finish my stitchery from Kaaren at the Painted Quilt offers a free stitchery on the first Friday each month. Kaaren reports that by Sunday Monica had hers all done and ready to quilt. I am just not that speedy. I stopped at Murray's on the way to work to pick up a package of piping. I am hoping to get my little pillow made this weekend. We shall see.


Everytime I go upstairs I realize how much I have to play with. So many projects in all stages of completion. So I turn around and go back downstairs. For now I am working on my GFG with an occasional break. I will soon be finished with the seventh row.

Tonight is tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. I hope to get my menus made for the coming week and the shopping list made. Tomorrow will be the house blessing and a few other chores. Perhaps I will get a wee bit of stitching done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10