Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Well, it almost happened. I have been watching via blogs while other people decorated for one holiday after another. Since we thought we would be somewhere else by now, I have packed up all of my decorations.

This morning I took a picture to update you on the GFG progress. Almost five of 14 rows complete. Not enough was done on the Nine Patch to deserve a picture.

After the picture was taken I thought I would whip up a few holiday gifts and make a few ornaments. Several hours were spent in planning what to do and what to buy.

Then Common Sense prevailed. We will put out a sprig or two of holly and maybe pick up a poinsettia for the table but I will not begin another sewing project knowing that I will not have time to finish it and it will just add to the already too long to list items that are left undone.

Tonight after work I will go home, put in a few rows on the Nine Patch before cooking supper and then spend the rest of the evening adding flowers to my garden.

3 comments:

  1. I just love Grandmother's Flower Garden quilts - especially scrappy ones! I've made 2 myself and have 3 others in various stages! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... You amaze me in all the projects you are doing... Your Grandmother Flower Garden is beautiful... Boy, you are not afraid to keep trying diffrent things... You inspire me to keep going... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flower garden. I have started several but never finished one. I sent you an email . . will you please email me when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10