Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We have had people looking at the house again. One couple on Sunday and one couple yesterday.

That means the house is squeaky clean again. I actually got a good nights sleep last night for the first time in weeks.

I am still quilting the nine patch quilt. I have all the quilting done going in one direction except for the edge. I ordered the piece to put in my quilt frame for doing borders. I thought I would wait till all of the center was done before I put it in the hoop and do all of the edge at one time.

I haven't been upstairs to the studio in so long but I am still staying with the project at hand till it is complete.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it sells for you! I love your nine patch quilt - I can't wait to see it finished:)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you , just think 2 quilts hand quilted while you sold your house, worth it!
    I hope one of these couples buy it
    I am sure your itching to get back in your sewing room
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying hard for a sale for you! You are making great progress on those quilts...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10